Pentecost Offering

Posted on June 2, 2017

Pentecost Offering will be taken up Sunday, June 4th: A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk  children. 40% of funds collected will be retained by SBPC to make an impact in the lives of young people within the Spring Branch community. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency: Young Adult Volunteers, Ministries for Youth, and Ministries for Children at Risk. Please give generously! Envelopes are in the pews.

cover letter pic

Categories: Pres Press | Tags:

Share this post: Facebook

Comments are closed.

close window

Service Times & Directions

Weekend Masses in English

Saturday Morning: 8:00 am

Saturday Vigil: 4:30 pm

Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:45 am,
12:30 pm, 5:30 pm

Weekend Masses In Español

Saturday Vigil: 6:15pm

Sunday: 9:00am, 7:15pm

Weekday Morning Masses

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30 am

6654 Main Street
Wonderland, AK 45202
(513) 555-7856